Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful Dressing....reminds me of Ranch...but diffrent, I received this recipe from my Aunt Cathy. It has been a wonderful hit in my family!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill. Makes 1 ¼ Cups.
I created an account just to review this recipe. This is probably the best salad dressing I've ever tasted in my life. So good. Try it if you're on the fence, your life will change. One thing I would add to this recipe is to cream all of the ingredients together once combined with a hand blender if you have one, or otherwise. If you're not satisfied with flavor try adding more garlic or salt. I added a little more garlic than called for, halved the sugar and the mayo I used was a little saltier than your standard mayo. It tasted heavenly.
I used this recipe as a topping for crabcakes, and it was perfect. I added more garlic and a dollop of sour cream for the consistency I wanted. Thanks, Big Sis!
Great dressing!! The cilantro shines!