Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool relief from fiery scotch bonnets!!
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney, Earl Grey's, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the yogurt, sour creamn, chutney, vinegar, lemon juice, allspice, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Really enjoyed this dressing over greens. I made dry rub pork ribs (Dry Rub Pork Ribs) and roasted nugget potatoes in the oven (Greek Potatoes) and what a festival of flavours we had! I'm glad I chose this recipe!
If you're looking for a sweet compliment to a fiery jerk, this is the one. Flavour of the mangos comes through very well. Interesting in that it's sweet yet savory at the same time. Goes really well with a jerked chicken and grilled veggies.