Recipe by Meghan Williams
This was a quick creation and easy creation. I love easy veggie meals and this one turned out yummy!
- 1 quart traders joe's creamy corn and roasted pepper soup
- 1 (15 ounce) canorganic cut corn
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup water
- celtic sea salt
- lawry's seasoning
- cayenne pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Creamy Corn and Roasted Pepper soup in pot with canned corn (don't drain it!) and turn stove on med-low heat.
- Chop onions and put in microwave safe dish with olive oil and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until clear.
- Add onions to pot.
- Chop squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces and put in microwave-safe dish with the water and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Add squash and zucchini to pot.
- Season to taste.
- Simmer for until flavors blend (10 min).