Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lighter version of the Creamy Chocolate Squares recipe found on the back of the Honey Maid graham cracker box. This is how I tried making it, and you'd never know it was much lower in fat than the original!
- 18 big chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces dairy-free light whipped topping, thawed
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with a single layer of graham crakers.
- Fill any gaps with crushed graham craker.
- Set aside the remaining graham crackers.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium until smooth.
- Beat 1 cup of milk in with the cream cheese until well blended.
- Add remaining milk and the pudding mix and beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping with a spoon.
- Spread half of the fluffy stuff in the bowl over the graham crackers.
- Place the remaining graham crackers on top of the fluff and spread the rest of the fluff on top of these.
- Keep in the fridge overnight before serving.
- Optional: Top with crushed graham cracker or more whipped topping.
I loved this recipe. It was so easy to prepare. I used the low fat honey graham crackers. It is a really good dessert for a chocolate fix. One little piece is so rich and for those of you on WW only 2 points per serving!!! Thank you so much for posting this wonderful recipe.