1/1 Photo of Creamy Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake (No Bake)
I created this out of necessity. I didn't have enough chocolate mousse for a pie and I didn't have enough cream cheese for a cheesecake. I loved how light and creamy it came out, so I decided to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until light and smooth.
- 2In a large bowl, prepare chocolate mousse mix with milk, as directed on package.
- 3Gently fold cream cheese mixture into mousse, until mixture is no longer streaky.
- 4Sprinkle the bottom of pie crust with some of the chocolate chips, if using.
- 5Spoon mousse mixture into pie crust and decorate with remaining chocolate chips.
- 6Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- 7Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 213.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g