This is really a very easy fudge recipe. Great gift to give around Christmas 8)
My Private Note
pan of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Add the vanilla extract; combine.
- 3Spread half of mixture into wax paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- 4Chill for 10 minutes or until firm.
- 5Hold remaining chocolate mixture at room temperature.
- 6In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the white baking pieces with remaining condensed milk.
- 7Add peppermint extract and the food coloring.
- 8Spread onto the cold chocolate layer; chill 10 minutes longer or until firm.
- 9Spread remaining chocolate mixture on mint layer.
- 10Chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chocolate-Mint Layered Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3881.6
- Calories from Fat 1720
- Total Fat 191.1 g
- Saturated Fat 115.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.7 mg
- Sodium 696.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 534.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.0 g
- Sugars 504.4 g
- Protein 55.6 g