Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really a very easy fudge recipe. Great gift to give around Christmas 8)
Make and share this Creamy Chocolate-Mint Layered Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' deluxe white baking bar (or 6 oz white confectioners' coating)
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring (optional) or 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the vanilla extract; combine.
- Spread half of mixture into wax paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Hold remaining chocolate mixture at room temperature.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the white baking pieces with remaining condensed milk.
- Add peppermint extract and the food coloring.
- Spread onto the cold chocolate layer; chill 10 minutes longer or until firm.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture on mint layer.
- Chill until firm.
This is the second Christmas that I have made this recipe. It was such a huge hit last year.
This fudge was really easy and it turned out really well. I'm pretty sure my friends ate the entire pan, luckily I got a little taste. Very good, very minty! I loved the pink color in the middle of the the two darker layers.
This was a really easy recipe to make and very delicious. The fudge tastes just like an Andes mint!!