Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a hit, always gets eaten quickly. Very nice for a Christmas time snack!
Make and share this Creamy Chocolate Mint Fudge! recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 -5 drops peppermint extract (approx. 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies)
- Grease a 8-inch square pan.
- Slowly add in sugar to cream cheese.
- Combine well with each addition of sugar.
- Add other ingredients in to mix; blend well.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate for several hours before cutting up.
- Most of all, enjoy!