Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Since my daughter is allergic to milk, I keep kosher, and I love tofu recipes, this looked good to me. I must admit that I haven't tried it yet, but I hope to soon.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 lb tofu
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- Blend tofu, sugar, oil, vanilla, and salt in food processor until smooth.
- Pour all but 1 cup of mixture into pie crust.
- Mix remaining cup of mixture with cocoa and pour into crust and swirl around with a knife.
- Chill several hours or overnight.