Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares.