Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
This one's a keeper!! Wasn't gritty, set up nicely. Good texture, everything was just right. Thanks for sharing!!