Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, Rich, Chocolately, and Creamy!!!!!!!! What more do I say??
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons rum extract (equaling 2 teaspoons)
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or 4 tablespoons yogurt
- Using a metal blade in a food processor.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, and salt give 3 pulses.
- Add the vanilla, butter and sour cream.
- Process for 5 seconds.
- If needed add more sour cream to make a creamy consistency.
Terrific for cupcakes! Easy to make and delicious. Thanks!
I made this to frost chocolate cupcakes and it was perfect! I was thick enough so it didn't run down the sides of the cakes. I used sour cream and halved the recipe. Thanks Rita!