Recipe by Chef mariajane
These cupcakes are just delicious, and are also only 6,7 grams of fat each!!
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (low-fat)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brownie mix and water. Stir until blended. Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners, coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheese and sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg white, beating well.
- Stir in melted chocolate. Spoon 2 heaping teaspoons cheese mixture into center of each cupcake. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until centers are set.
- Remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack.