Recipe by FeelinYummy
This is from the Plugra European Butter website. The website specifies to use strong coffee. Prep time does not include time in refrigerator.
- 1⁄2 lb butter, unsalted, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon coffee, cold
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a stand mixer, mix all ingredients on medium-high speed until all ingredients are well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper.
- Roll into a log, using edge of baking sheet to for a tight log.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.