- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee
- chocolate shavings, garnish
- sliced almonds, garnish (toasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small, chilled mixing bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and almond extract with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Place 1 large scoop (1/2 cup)ice cream in each of 4 large coffee mugs.
- Pour coffee over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, and garnish with shaved chocolate and toasted almond slices.