Recipe by Helenic Hottie
These are so good! They are simple and always a hit with my family.
Top Review by HotPepperRosemaryJelly
These mashed potatoes were a big hit here! We had roast beef, your mashers, and candied carrots with peas! It was a feast and this recipe looked wonderful on the plate! Not the ususual yummy but bland looking mashers!!! Great recipe and thank you! Made this for PAC Spring 09
- 3 lbs potatoes, quartered and peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese with chives (little 8oz tub)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes (peeled, quartered)
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large pot, and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Return potatoes to pot; add the milk and salt.
- Mash the potato mixture with a potato masher to desired consistency.
- Add the creme cheese and mayonnaise, stir just until blended.