1/2 Photos of Creamy Chipotle Vinaigrette
As a salad dressing: Toss with a Mexican-flavored salad made with romaine lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, red onion or your favorite salad. As a cold sauce: Drizzle over grilled chicken or fish, spoon over baked sweet potatoes, or paint on bbq ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine the orange juice& vinegar.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat; then, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer vigorously until the liquid is reduced by 2/3, about 25 minutes.
- 3Remove the liquid from the heat, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4Add the mayonnaise and whisk together until well blended.
- 5Add the chipotle, cilantro, cumin and lime juice; whisk together well.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chipotle Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (664 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 524.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g