Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Archer Farms® Chipotle Chile Powder
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled queso anejo or 1⁄2 cup Cotija cheese or 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, soak the corn in cold water. Into a large bowl, zest the lime and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Stir in the sour cream, chile powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Drain the corn and grill, turning occasionally, until charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into 2-inch lengths.
- Transfer the corn to the sour cream mixture and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle the cheese all over, pressing gently to adhere.