1 hr 10 mins
A creamy, tasty chicken salad--but with a bite!!! A simple, but delicious way to put a new spin on chicken salad! A must for Mexican food lovers, although it really wouldn't be classified as "Mexican food." My boyfriend is Mexican & he made this for me. I fell in love all over again!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breasts in water with salt & pepper until very tender.
- 2Shred chicken & put in medium sized bowl. Put the diced onion in with chicken. Set aside.
- 3In a blender or food processor mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and between 3/4 to the whole can of chipotle peppers until well blended & smooth. The amount of peppers depend, of course, on taste.
- 4Add mayonnaise mixture to shredded chicken & onion. Mix well. If you like more moisture in a "salad" type dish add more mayo and sour cream in equal parts to get the consistency you like.
- 5Serve with Low-carb bread, pork rinds, or by itself. This will surely help you drink a healthier amount of water! But don't be afraid, not super hot.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chipotle Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: