1/8 Photos of Creamy Chipotle Cauliflower
Three peppers goes into this recipe. Chipotle, fire roasted, and dried paprika. You can't say your cauliflower is bland!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large cauliflower
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 fire roasted red pepper, your own or store bought
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika or 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika, your choice
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a large pan toss cauliflower and garlic with oil. Spread so in a single layer and not bunched in.Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast 25 minutes toss and roast for 10 more minutes.
- 3Add milk, paprika, fire roasted and chipotle peppers to blender and blend till smooth.
- 4Meanwhile in a microwave safe dish heat butter when melted add flour stir and add milk mixture whisking in till smooth heat in microwave oven 3 minutes,stirring when needed add cheese stirring in till melted heating in micro 2-3 more minutes. Keep an eye on it so it doesn`t bubble over.
- 5Pour over the roasted cauliflower and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chipotle Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo
roasted red peppers