- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cooked mashed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri masala paste, eg ashoka brand
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red capsicum
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a small pan, saute onion, garlic, ginger until golden brown.
- Add pumpkin, masala paste, salt, chilli powder.
- Stir for 1 minute, add water, bring to boil, stir until thick paste is formed.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cream and cilantro.
- Serve hot.