Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This may easily be doubled to serve crowd, make certain to wash the grapes well with cold water then dry thoroughly using paper towels --- I recommend using my Homemade Vegetable Wash/Preserver That Works! (Spray or Soak) --- this is VERY good!
Top Review by SJBisanz
Was so excited to see this! I had this recipe for years from the Atlanta newspaper and lost it. It was too far back for them to locate; so this was a delight to find. Thanks for bringing it back! It's wonderful for potlucks.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37-59.16 ml white sugar (to taste)
- 907.18 g red seedless grapes (can use a mixture of red and green grapes)
- 14.79-29.58 ml brown sugar (or to taste)
- 59.14-78.07 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Add in white sugar starting with 3 tablespoons and adding in more to taste.
- Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.