Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- strawberry, Halved
- Combine Crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat untl dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm.
- Top with strawberries before serving.