Creamy Chilled Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water, and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, milk, and juice, mixing until blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened, and then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour over crust and chill until firm.
- Top with any berries just before serving, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.