Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a creamy, no-bake cheesecake.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (half a stick, or 4 Tbl.)
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped (Ultra-pasteurized is best, if you can find it.)
- Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water, and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, milk, and juice, mixing until blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened, and then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour over crust and chill until firm.
- Top with any berries just before serving, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.