1/1 Photo of Creamy Chili Salmon With Corn Griddlecakes
Publix Aprons Meals's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup whole milk buttermilk (or milk)
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) sockeye salmon fillets (thawed, if needed) or 4 (6 ounce) coho salmon fillets, skin removed (thawed, if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1Creamy Chili Salmon:.
- 2Whisk in medium bowl: dry ranch mix, buttermilk, yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder until blended.
- 3Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Always check fish for bones. Season salmon with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon chili powder. Place oil in pan, then add salmon; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until salmon is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily).
- 4Chop chives. Top salmon with sauce and sprinkle with chives. Serve.
- 5Nutritional Information: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 310kcal; FAT 14g; CHOL 95mg; SODIUM 620mg; CARB 4g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 40g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 2%; CALC 10%; IRON 4%.
- 6Corn Griddlecakes:.
- 7Combine dry muffin mix, buttermilk, and egg until blended. Fold in corn salad and let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 8Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Place 2 tablespoons oil in pan, then scoop 1/4 cup batter for each cake into pan (four patties, 2 inches apart); cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain cakes on paper towels; repeat with remaining oil and batter. Serve.
- 9Nutritional Information: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 390kcal; FAT 24g; CHOL 5mg; SODIUM.
- 10680mg; CARB 38g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 6g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 20%; CALC 10%; IRON 10%.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chili Salmon With Corn Griddlecakes
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.5
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 127.5 mg
- Sodium 1008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix
Deli roasted corn and poblano salad