Recipe by yooper
This comes from the most recently published edition of "The Joy of Cooking." I make it a lot lately because I'm on a low carb diet. I love this stuff, it's like Ranch dressing kicked up a few notches!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup coarsley chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together in a small bowl or combine in a blender the olive oil and sour cream.
- Add and whisk together or blend to combine the lime juice, cilantro, chili powder and cumin.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.