Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Taken from the Lite Delight Cookbook from favorite Brand Name Companies. Looks really good, but I haven't made it yet. Storing for safe keeping. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
- In medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in V8 juice until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- Stir in chilis, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving, at least 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables for dipping.