Recipe by jonesies
Taken from the Lite Delight Cookbook from favorite Brand Name Companies. Looks really good, but I haven't made it yet. Storing for safe keeping. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onions, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in V8 juice until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- Stir in chilis, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving, at least 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables for dipping.