Rita Wu's Note:
I just tried to make this dish by my imagination but it really tastes good. My sister said for many times, "It tastes good! It tastes good!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups rice
- water (for cooking the rice)
- 1/2 lb chicken, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 lb mushroom, sliced (or other types of mushrooms)
- 2/3 can campbell's creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch basil
Seasonings for the chicken
- 1Cook the rice.
- 2Mix the chicken with the seasonings.
- 3Cook the mushroom in water for a while.
- 4Drain the mushroom.
- 5Add the vegetable oil onto a heated saucepan and cook the chicken for a while.
- 6Saute the green pepper and the mushrooms in the saucepan.
- 7Add a suitable amount of water to cook them until they are tender.
- 8Add the salt and pepper to season.
- 9Add the canned soup into the vegetables.
- 10Add some water into the saucepan and mix well to get a thick sauce, and mix the cooked chicken with the sauce.
- 11Sprinkle the pepper and basil into the sauce.
- 12Pour the sauce onto the cooked rice.
- 13Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy chicken with rice
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 1726.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g