- 6 ounces dried bow tie pasta
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can Contadina tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cancontadina recipe ready Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- meanwhile, cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, peas and undrained tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with finely shredded parmesan cheese if desired.