1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Cinny #2's Note:
Talk about comfort food! Perfect for a Potluck, or on a chilly evening to warm your belly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (sub Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts (sub pre-cooked chicken strips)
- 2 cups cooked long grain and wild rice blend (sub Uncle Bens microwave ready pouch)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- salt & pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients in oven safe casserole dish.
- 3Top with additional cheddar cheese if desired.
- 4Cook for 25-30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- 5Let cool 5 minutes before serving, to allow casserole to set a bit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.5
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 1306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend