Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and comforting dinner.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder With Mexican Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half or 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (11 ounce) corn
- 1 (11 ounce) carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) mushrooms (sliced & undrained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup plain Doritos (crushed)
- Combine all chowder ingredients except cheese; heat over medium heat until warm.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
- Mexican crescents:.
- Shape dough like package directions.
- Press top of roll into chips.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minute.