Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and comforting dinner.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder With Mexican Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half or 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (11 ounce) corn
- 1 (11 ounce) carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) mushrooms (sliced & undrained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup plain Doritos (crushed)
- Combine all chowder ingredients except cheese; heat over medium heat until warm.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
- Mexican crescents:.
- Shape dough like package directions.
- Press top of roll into chips.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minute.