Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tomatoes, refried beans, corn and chicken combine with chicken broth for a delightful soup
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- fried corn tortilla strips (optional) or tortilla chips (optional)
- shredded monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Combine undrained tomatoes and broth in medium saucepan. Stir in beans and corn; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; heat through. Serve topped with tortilla strips and cheese, if desired.