Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can make and serve immediately but for best results make the night before so that the flavors blend together.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (mild or regular. I use one of each)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) canno-fat tradional refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (can use canned chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- optional toppings- cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, avacado
- combine Rotel and broth in a medium saucepan
- stir in beans and corn and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- add chicken and heat through.
- optional-let it sit overnight. when you heat up for your next meal, stir in the two cups of cheese, stirring frequently. Serve with toppings.