Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Easy and delicious. Serve with salad and garlic bread. Great when you need to make something fast.
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Return pasta to cooking pot; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
This was simple and delicious! I doubled it(and drained the tomatoes) so we could have leftovers the next day. Thanks for the posting!