Creamy Chicken Tequila Pasta
- Combine chicken and soy sauce in a bowl and chill until needed.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in skillet over medium heat; add onion and peppers and stir cook until onion softens.
- Remove from pan and save.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil and add cilantro, garlic and jalapeno and stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken stock, tequila and lime juice. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has evaporated (5 to 7 minutes).
- Add chicken and soy sauce mixture and cream to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and cook until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thick (7 to 10 minutes).
- Stir in onion and peppers.
- Serve over cooked pasta of your choice.