Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Momma Hen's Kitchen (Our Best Bites)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Heat cream cheese in the microwave for 15 - 20 seconds.
- 3Add chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cilantro, and pepperjack cheese. Mix well.
- 4Working with a few tortillas at a time, heat tortillas in the microwave between damp paper towels for 30 seconds.
- 5Place 2 - 3 tbs of chicken mixture onto the lower third of each tortilla, leaving 1/2" from the edges.
- 6Roll up tightly and place seam side down on baking sheet, making sure tortillas are not touching.
- 7Spray the tops with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until crisp and the ends start to get golden brown.
- 8Serve with sour cream or salsa.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 322.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 38.5 g