Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Momma Hen's Kitchen (Our Best Bites)
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Taquitos recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave for 15 - 20 seconds.
- Add chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cilantro, and pepperjack cheese. Mix well.
- Working with a few tortillas at a time, heat tortillas in the microwave between damp paper towels for 30 seconds.
- Place 2 - 3 tbs of chicken mixture onto the lower third of each tortilla, leaving 1/2" from the edges.
- Roll up tightly and place seam side down on baking sheet, making sure tortillas are not touching.
- Spray the tops with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with kosher salt. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until crisp and the ends start to get golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or salsa.