Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very quick & simple dish that your whole family should enjoy! I usually serve with rice. I have been making this recipe so long I dont follow a recipe & which is why I dont know exact amounts. I think I made the directions clear though:). I think this is one of those recipes I just threw together or I may have read it somewhere & altered for me all I know is it was one of those recipes I first tried when I was pregnant & couldnt get enough of it! :)
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 -6 ounces milk
- 4 ounces shredded cheese, of choice
- 1 lb chicken (cooked & shredded)
- Cook chicken as desired. I usually boil boneless, skinless breast (I use 2 breasts) - then shred/chop.
- Unfold cresent triangles & fill with chicken & cheese (as much as you want -- we like alot).
- Fold & roll up cresents & place seam down in small greased baking dish.
- Empty soup into small mixing bowl & then fill empty soup can half full (about 5 oz.) with milk & mix into soup.
- Pour soup/milk mixture over chicken cresents.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- (I use colby/monterey jack cheese & sometimes I S&P my chicken as I put into cresents).
This was my childhood favorite recipe! So good and filling.