Recipe by OceanLuvinGranny
I found this recipe on the back of a Campbell's Healthy Request can of celery soup. It is pretty good and you can add most anything your family likes in a stir-fry.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, green pepper, onions etc.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooked rice, no salt added
- 1⁄2 cup Chinese celery, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 12 inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry until well browned.
- Push chicken to one side of the skillet.
- Add vegetables to skillet and stir fry until a little bit past tender crisp stage.
- Stir in soup, milk, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Cook until chicken is completely cooked throiugh.
- Serve chicken mixture over cooked rice.