From Cooking Light. Per serving: 300 calories, 7 g fat, 24.7 g protein, 35 g carb, 2.6 g fiber, 68 mg cholesterol.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen diced cooked chicken breasts (or left-over cooked chopped chicken breast)
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini in a saucepan according to package directions, using 1 can of broth instead of water.
- Add in soup and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Bring to a boil; cover, lower heat to medium, and cook until thoroughly heated.