Creamy Chicken, Spinach and Rice
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 7 X 11 in.
- baking dish with vegetable spray and set aside.
- Combine the soup, water, mayonnaise, and curry powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle the rice over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the spinach evenly over the top of the rice.
- Cover the spinach with half of the sou mix, then top with the chicken, then the remaining soup.
- Sprinkle the chees over the top and bake, uncovered, until bubbly and golden brown, about 1 hour.