Recipe by Carolyn's Cupboard
The original recipe for this chicken salad has been modified to make it healthier. The ingredients are so flavorful that the changes didn't take away from the taste. This a very refreshing salad, and never lasts very long around here, even if the recipe is doubled. I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines.
Top Review by Alskann
Very good and a nice change from your usualy chicken salad. Easy to make. I picked up a rotisserie chicken to make it even easier. We will be making this again. Thanks for posting.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked small ring pasta
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaf (optional)