Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an Excellent and rich dish that lots will love! It's one I have made using basic rules of cooking. It tends to favor flavor lovers and is easy to make. Enjoy!
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, left overs (I used chicken thighs pre-cooked,skin removed)
- 8 cups rotini pasta, multi-colored
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 0.5 (125 g) package cream cheese
- 6 -8 sprigs fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 2 tablespoons chicken, oxo granules
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (add to your likeness)
- In large pot start to boil water for your pasta;(to save time)Cook pasta as directed, rinse and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Cut and chop your meat to bite size chunks, set aside in fridge.
- Chop your ingredients that need choping and crush your garlic, place in a medium bowl.
- Add Condensed Cream of Celery soup, half and half, cream cheese, and other spices for your sauce. Gently with a masher combine everything to a nice and smooth sauce.
- In a very Large greased casserole dish, lay your pasta, then meat, then sauce. Top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minute till cheese is just nicely browned on top!
yum!!My hubby ate a big plateful of this and said it's a definate "make again".Thanks :)