1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Rice Soup
Abi Grant's Note:
This very rich, flavorful soup is my time saving rendition of a soup I had while passing through Amish country in Lexington, Pennsylvania.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cubed chicken breasts
- 4 cubed potatoes
- 2 stalks sliced celery
- 1/2 package Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 package frozen peas and carrot
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 package garlic and herb rice mix
- 2 cups cream or 2 cups half-and-half
- 1Saute chicken, potatoes, and celery until potatoes become translucent.
- 2Sprinkle soup mix and toss until everything is coated.
- 3Add frozen vegetables, mushroom soup, broth and rice mix, including seasoning packet.
- 4Simmer over medium low heat until rice is tender.
- 5Add cream or half and half and heat through.
- 6Do not allow to boil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (580 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.2
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 1610.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
garlic and herb rice mix