Recipe by CobaltBlueMixer
This is a modified Kraft Foods recipe that originally called for cheddar cheese. I used shredded jalapeno Monterey jack cheese. A wonderful all-inclusive meal one dish wonder.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken, cover cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add soup and milk. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli, cover. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in half of the cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese.