8 hrs 10 mins
Candle Lover's Note:
I added pepper, dash cumin and couple drops of hot sauce when i poured the mixture over the potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g red potatoes (quartered)
- 226.79 g low-fat cream cheese (might try chive type next time) or 226.79 g fat free cream cheese (might try chive type next time)
- 304.75 g cream of potato soup (any cream soup)
- 28.34 g hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- fresh garlic
- 354.88 ml milk
- 473.18 ml cut up broccoli
- 1Place potatoes in crockpot.
- 2mix together cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix, garlic. Stir in chicken strips.
- 3Pour over potatoes.
- 4cook on low 8 hours or until potatoes tender.
- 5Add broccoli the last 45 mnutes of cooking and I stirred the mixture when added.
- 6very good serve with salad and french bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Ranch Potato in a Crock-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 642.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix