Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I added pepper, dash cumin and couple drops of hot sauce when i poured the mixture over the potatoes
- 680.38 g red potatoes (quartered)
- 226.79 g low-fat cream cheese (might try chive type next time) or 226.79 g fat free cream cheese (might try chive type next time)
- 304.75 g cream of potato soup (any cream soup)
- 28.34 g hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- fresh garlic
- 354.88 ml milk
- 473.18 ml cut up broccoli
- Place potatoes in crockpot.
- mix together cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix, garlic. Stir in chicken strips.
- Pour over potatoes.
- cook on low 8 hours or until potatoes tender.
- Add broccoli the last 45 mnutes of cooking and I stirred the mixture when added.
- very good serve with salad and french bread.