Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I added pepper, dash cumin and couple drops of hot sauce when i poured the mixture over the potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes (quartered)
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (might try chive type next time) or 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (might try chive type next time)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of potato soup (any cream soup)
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- fresh garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cut up broccoli
- Place potatoes in crockpot.
- mix together cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix, garlic. Stir in chicken strips.
- Pour over potatoes.
- cook on low 8 hours or until potatoes tender.
- Add broccoli the last 45 mnutes of cooking and I stirred the mixture when added.
- very good serve with salad and french bread.