Recipe by KelBel
This is an combination of other recipes to make a quick and easy weeknight meal for two.
Top Review by mersaydees
Sorry KelBel, this one did not work for us. Made as directed. It was definitely fast for a work night, but the flavor was not satisfying. I boiled the ramen noodles with the seasoning packet; other than what attached to the noodles themselves, the rest of the flavor drained out with the noodles. Also, not sure the milk accomplishes anything! I had to drain the whole thing at the end to get rid of the milk! I ended up having to season with salt and pepper! Thanks Kelbel -- glad I tried it because it's helping me understand more how things pull together! Made for cook-a-thon.
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
- Add dry noodles and flavor packet (optional) and cook until tender.
- Drain noodles.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, Add ingredients butter to broccoli.
- Heat on low until combined and chicken and broccoli are heated through.
- Add noodles and stir together until noodles are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper if seasoning packet is not used.