This is an combination of other recipes to make a quick and easy weeknight meal for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
- 2Add dry noodles and flavor packet (optional) and cook until tender.
- 3Drain noodles.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, Add ingredients butter to broccoli.
- 5Heat on low until combined and chicken and broccoli are heated through.
- 6Add noodles and stir together until noodles are coated.
- 7Season with salt and pepper if seasoning packet is not used.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles for 2
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 668.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g