Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Our son is a picky eater. He told me one day he wanted to try some potatoes, other than French Fries. So I came up with this recipe. We tried it, boy was it a hit at the dinner table, so we have it once a week and he loves it!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) containerdaisy sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- Lightly oil a 4 - 6 quart crock pot/slow cooker with a little vegetable oil Combine soup, sour cream and cheese in medium bowl and stir until well incorporated, do not overwork the mixture.
- Pour half of potatoes into the crockpot. Pour half of the cream of chicken soup mixture over the potatoes. Top with rest of potatoes, add the remaining cream of chicken mixture. Make sure it is spread completely over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. The last 30 minutes, remove the lid and pour the panko crumbs over the top of the casserole and continue cooking in the slow cooker for another 30 minutes.