Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice change from a standard cassarole--hope you enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, flour, oregano, and parsley in a ziploc bag. Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Add potatoes and toss to mix.
- Grease cassarole dish and put in chicken and potatoes.
- Mix yogurt, cream, milk, and mayo in a bowl. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Dish is done when potatoes are tender.