Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy Pork Chop dish loaded with flavor
- 1 -2 lb pork chop
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can string beans
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup choppes green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups instant rice
- Roast your pork chops in your over at 375% for about 45 minutes until brown, If you choose, you may cook them on your grill instead.
- While your pork chops are roasting, place all other ingredients (except your rice) in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil stirring frquently, then simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare your instant rice according to package instructions.
- Season your sauce to taste.
- When your pork chops are done, serve with rice, covering chops and rice with a generous helping of your sauce.